Monday, December 10, 2012

Reading Time Begins

Hey there. Pa-ru here. This is my new blog focusing on the books I read, will read, and interesting upcoming books. The books may be in physical copies, digital e-books, or audio books. Also the books may be novels, poems, graphic novels, etc. I read various types of books so I wanted to share my love of them to you. Last year I got into reading the Millenium Trilogy by Steig Larsson and I really loved The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I still have to finish The Girl Who Played With Fire and The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

My favorite books of all time are The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger and Be With You by Takuji Ichikawa. I couldn't narrow it down to one book because I adored them in different ways. Catcher in the Rye for being a coming of age book and Be With You for being a pure love book that's heartwarming. I really want to thank all the book bloggers and book v-bloggers for introducing me to awesome new books. I also want to thank the authors too because without them, we wouldn't have wonderful books to read. With work and school consuming most of my life, I'll try my best to squeeze reading here and there as much as I can and keep up with this blog.

In 2012..
This year I started to enjoy reading more than before. Earlier this year I won a basic kindle reader from work so I was able to get free classic novels and literature from Amazon and I was able to borrowing digital e-books from the library. I also saw some good Amazon kindle book deals which got me a lot of books for a good price. The kindle is good. The comfort of having a vast array of books on hand is wonderful but I do miss the physical touch of a read book. I wasn't sure what are some good books to read so I heard my friends talked about reading reviews of books on Goodreads. The site helps me narrow down books that I wanted to read so my to be read list won't be infinite. Thus, my journey on acquiring books and reading books begin. All right. Without further ado, let's this book blog begin. \(^O^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment