Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday- The Retribution of Mara Dyer

Waiting on Wednesday is an event hosted by Breaking the Spine. I wanted to blog about books that I can't wait to come out so I'll be writing this from time to time. 

This week waiting for Wednesday I choose The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.

Expected release date:
October 22, 2013

This is the third and last book of the Mara Dyer trilogy. It pretty much picks up where book two left off. Can't say too much about what happen in the second book because I'm currently reading it (The Evolution of Mara Dyer). I thought The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (the first book) was really good. I always question Mara's sanity. Thus, I'm so glad to hear that the third book is coming out this year. Its cover was revealed not too long ago and it's really gorgeous and brighter than the previous two. I heard there are no ARC copies out either so I'll be waiting anxiously for this to come out. What can I say. I adored Mara and Noah. Can't wait to see what happen to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment