Thursday, January 3, 2013

Book Haul #2

Hope everyone had a wonderful new year. A new year means more books to read. Yay.

I'll be writing the blog on my phone for a while. My com's being difficult at the moment. Sorry if the layout is too basic.

Ok. Books galore. More books came in for me to read a week ago.

These are the first book of many series on paperback I wanted read.

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
The Selection by Kiera Cass

Next, The Demonata series by Darren Shan.
These are 2 in 1 omnibus. Got 4 omnibus but sadly I got vol 5 and vol 6 separately because the store ran out of the 3rd omnibus ToT. Now the spine only spell DEON lol.

That's it for now. Reviews of these books will go up as I finish them. Comments &/or book recommendations, please feel free to leave them below. Happy reading & take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment