Sunday, June 23, 2013

(* ゝ艸・) Graduation Book Haul

First off, I wanted to congratulate all the graduates for finishing school of any level. I just graduated from college myself last weekend. Therefore, I decided to give myself a little present for finishing school ^O^. In addition, there were some e-books I borrowed from the library and e-book ARC from Netgalley that I've received. So here we go...

Books purchased:


The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

->This book was the talk in many book blogs and book tube channels. I wanted to see if this sci-fi YA will be good. This reminds me that I should start the Monstrumologist books by the same author too.


Siege & Storm by Leigh Bardugo

->Book 2 of the Grisha trilogy. Also read that it was really good. Russian mythology is just very interesting.


Unravel Me by Tehereh Mafi


->I enjoyed reading Shatter Me and I really want to know what happens next.

From Netgalley:



Souls of the Stones Omnibus by Kelly Walker
Contains vol 1-3 in this omnibus.

Apocalyptic Organ Grinder by William Todd Rose

Borrowed from the library:

The Spindlers by Lauren Oliver
Good book for young audience.


The Elite by Kiera Cass


Rush by Eve Silver


Born of Illusion by Teri Brown


The School for Good and the Evil by Soman Chainani

That is all for now. Got quite a bit of reading to do. Reviews will be up once I'm finish. Hope you all have some cool books to read over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment