Monday, June 24, 2013

2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge ^0^


6 BLOGGERS, 12 MINI-CHALLENGES, 24 BOOKS TO WIN!!!


Yep it's half a year into 2013 so I decided join a reading challenge. This 2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge is hosted by Bookish and her awesome book blog host friends. This is a pretty neat challenge since I can catch up on the older books in my To Be Read pile. Feel free to click the icon above if you would like more info about this challenge and if you would like to sign up :)

Levels:
(how many books you're planning to read for this challenge in 2013)

1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - A Sweet Kiss
31-40 - Love At First Sight
41-50 - Married With Children

My Goal: For 2013 I'm aiming for 10 books for - A Firm Handshake. If I am able to read more I'll upgrade my level.

Here are the tentative list of TBR books I plan to finish in 2013:

1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
2. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
3. Gone by Michael Grant
4. Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith
5. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
6. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
7. Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
8. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
9. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
10. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Let the challenge begin ^O^




No comments:

Post a Comment