Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer Review

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Marvelous. Confusing but a very good book. The premise was very interesting and I was curious to know who killed Mara's friend and boyfriend. This first book set up the stage to Mara's story. It made me question if Mara was dreaming or not because some scenes were surreal. Also I really like Mara and her family. Her older bro, Daniel, was awesome and her little bro, Joseph, was cute. Noah was quite a charming character that was more interesting than I thought he would be. The psychological aspects and the romance in this novel made it fun and engaging. It had a great twist to the ending and Mara's sanity is still questionable.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment