Monday, March 25, 2013

Everneath Review

Everneath (Everneath, #1)Everneath by Brodi Ashton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I enjoy this book. It was a very quick read for me. The timeline in this book fluctuate a lot so I was a bit confused. I was curious of the one hundred years that Nikki spent in the Everneath. I wish there was more info about that but most of the time she was in the feed so there was probably not much going on. Majority of this book involve the present world. Nikki tried to reconnect with the people she loved and saying her goodbyes before the tunnel comes for her. Later on she finds that there was something that's holding her back and will find any ways she can to stay in her current world. I Also find Her relationship with Cole and Jack really interesting. This book kept me guessing if Jack and Cole really love her or not. And let just say a big sacrifice had to be make. Overall a great first book for the series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment