Thursday, May 2, 2013

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Review

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really like Shatter me. It's a really cool concept and the writing style was unique. I felt like the beginning there was dissonance and as the book progress everything just start making sense. The dystopia setting was really neat. The world was on the brink of destruction. The military regime ruled over the people and there was a rebellion that was inevitable. Unfortunately our heroine, Juliette, got thrust into this world after being locked up for years. Juliette's charcter has depth and she evolved as she make each life or death decisions. Adam, a boy she admired, was a great rightous character too. The romance between these two was solid. Warner was influential, attractive, and crazy. Overall, I really enjoyed it and I'll be reading the Unravel Me sometime soon.



View all my reviews

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment